Friday, October 19, 2012

WARBIRDS

OK- well, quality equipment sure includes the category of combat aircraft.  I dunno, something about planes, motorcycles, cars, trains, guns, tractors.... I guess I am just a born gear-head.
Anyway, I thought I would share some of the many images that I have been collecting over the years.


Crazy about airplanes...especially
Warbirds from World War II.....Loud, fast, death-dealing, armed to the teeth, winner-take-all.

Here are some photos from various places on the internet.

Over Hoover Dam






"  C-130 comin' down the strip, Airborne Daddy gonna take a little trip. Mission unspoken ,destination unknown.....don't even  know if we're ever coming home ! " 

Dauntless. How would you like to be in the rear seat, facing backwards in a torpedo dive and trying to shoot your pursuing enemies out of the skies ?  What steel balls. Thanks to the Vets.






B-58 Hustler






Oh Canada

The Two-Tailed Devil, The P-38




OUCH !!  and it made it back ! 







No comments: